Wednesday, February 29

messy bun tutorial






pussy-bow blouse - self made (for sale)
skirt - flea market 1euro find
marry janes - peacocks 

these days you're not really a style or fashion blogger
unless you publish your very own
messy bun tutorial
..
so.. here is mine
after several bad attempts i've found the perfect way by accident
..
you start with regular non-messy type of bun
(see pictures above)
and then go for a jogging 
(2 km at least.. or if you want your bun really messy,  make that 3 km run
note - do not overrun, or your bun is going to desintegrate completely)
..
mokosha

6 comments:

  1. HAAAAAA oh god that is so true, so many messy bun tutorials! And they are all the same! But what if, like me, you don't run because after 5 minutes it hurts and you hate everyone? Would biking work? I promise not to overbike.

    Lovely blouse. And those shoes? I die.

    strugglesewsastraightseam.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, if you ride your bike against the wind, you gonna nail the messy bun

      Delete
  2. My secret is sleeping with my hair in a bun. When I wake up, I get that perfect mix of fashionable and crazy cat lady.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah? i sleep with victory rolls to have curly hair in the morning (also a method discovered by accident - i was too tired (drunk) to 'unroll' my hair before falling to sleep - and voilĂ  - i wake up with perfect hair (and a hangover))

      Delete
  3. I'm waiting for my hair to get long enough to do the messy bun... then I might follow Paunnet's advice and sleep on it... running is so hard!! I promise not to oversleep (pfft! who am i kidding)

    great outfit - spotted you over on burdastyle and stopped by to say hi.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, her idea does sound better, my method is a bit too messy.. you need to take a shower when you're done running, and that pretty much kills the bun..
      thank you for stopping by :)

      Delete